Tuesday, March 16, 2010

NEW Monogram Personalized Bag Tags!!

I came up with this idea after brainstorming about what kind of bag tag to make for my diaper bag for Colin. See picture below, I love this bag! I can't wait to use it!

Anyways, after playing around in adobe, I decided to replace my fun clipart with a monogram, and wallah--it turned out so cute! Because my personalized children's bag tags have sold great on etsy, I thought this would be a great alternative for children of all ages (through teenage years), college girls, career women, mommies, etc. The monogram bag tags are very similar to my others, but instead of a clipart, they feature a monogram in a scalloped oval or circle. I just had a customer purchase one of these for a friend that is getting married. She picked colors that matched the bride's honeymoon luggage, and put the married monogram on it with the couple's name, then on the other side of the tag, she requested me to put "Bride & Groom." It turned out so cute! Here are a few I put together for samples, but they can be designed to your liking--colors, border style, font, etc!

1 comments:

Lettie said...

Those are so cute, and I loooove the diaper bag!