Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Atlanta Babymoon

We decided to take Meredith on a little weekend getaway to Atlanta, so we could have a last family hoorah before baby Colin makes his arrival. She had a blast! We started off the day with a visit to the Georgia Aquarium, where Meredith literally wore us out! She had a great time, and loved looking at all the fish. She's a big fan, which I'm not sure where she got that from, I guess her Daddy! After the aquarium, we went to the Embassy Suites right down the street from the aquarium, where we stayed the night. The next day, we took Meredith to the American Girl store in Alpharetta. WOW, it's the coolest thing ever! I would have loved to experienced something like that when I was a little girl! She was in total awe, after seeing the doll hair salon, she looked at us and said "Mom, I'll be right back, I'm going to go pick out a doll!" We got by without having to spend $100 on a doll after we visited the Bitty Baby section. She got a Bitty Baby from my parents for Christmas, so we ended up getting some accessories for her baby, Lola. Meredith is still talking about our "family bacation!"





SCROLL DOWN FOR ANOTHER POST!!

0 comments: