Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Giveaway!

Nesting Place

Thanks to my friend, Amber, I entered my business, Oh Suzy-Q Designs, into the "Nesting Place Giveaway." For those of you who have never read "The Nester's" blog, it is awesome! She has a ton of followers and has many easy, affordable home decorating tips. Anyways, back to the giveaway...yesterday I found out she chose me for one of her giveaways, talk about some great publicity! Visit her blog on Tuesday, March 16th for giveaways to 24 different vendors (one being a $50 gift voucher to my etsy shop!) All you have to do is leave a comment and you are automatically entered to win. I love FREE stuff, don't you??

3 comments:

Kristin said...

love nesting place. that's huge and will really get your name out there! congrats!

Lettie said...

Wow, Susan! That is awesome!

Amber B. said...

Just don't forget us when you're famous. ;-)