I've been really bad at updating the blog since Colin's arrival! Balancing two kids has actually been a ton easier than I thought, but in my spare time, I rarely just sit around at the computer! Meredith has adjusted so well to being a big sister, she always makes comments like "I love being a big sister" and "I love that I have a little brother." She is so much help, and really wasn't phased at all by such a big change in her life. Colin has also adjusted well, he's a great baby! He's not much of a napper (even though I make him nap because mommy needs it!) but he sleeps great at night. He is 7 weeks now, and we are getting up about one time a night.
As far as other updates, Meredith just started summer camp/preschool at a local church. It's a 6 week program, and so far she has loved it. It has accomplished exactly what we were hoping, to remove some of her excess energy! Colin recently started smiling, which I love, and also making some sweet cooing sounds along with his usual loud grunts. He also is starting to hold his head up for extended periods of time. They grow up too fast!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment