I just made FOUR POSTS so be sure to scroll down and view them all!
Just wanted to post an update about Colin's arrival. Looks like his birthday will be Thursday, May 6th unless he comes on his own before then! My intuition is telling me that he won't come on his own, so I'm totally content with the 6th and basically have everyday planned until then! But I know God is in control, so I'm open with the idea of being surprised (although, it will send me into a tizzy!) We are so ready to meet this little guy. I can't wait to see what he looks like, and how Meredith will interact with her baby brother. I can already tell his personality is totally different than hers. Meredith was wide open in the womb, and came out not wanting to be swaddled or cuddled all that much. But Colin has had his little bum shoved into my left side for the past 4 months, so much that it makes me look lopsided. It apparently is so noticeable that people stop me in the mall to make a comment about it! He squirms around alot but seems pretty content in his comfy little nest.
As far as Oh Suzy-Q Designs, I'm planning on beginning my maternity leave on May 1st. That will leave me time to ship out any last minute orders before Colin's birthday. Hopefully I won't be out of commission too long, I guess it depends on our adjustment to a new baby in the house and how much sleep I'm getting. =)
7 years ago
1 comments:
Yay! Good luck and let us know if ya'll need anything!
Post a Comment